You have to write JavaScript for this

Write a function which will open the new window and put the form contents into it.

function CreateWindow(f) //  where f is the form you want to submit

 {
      myWin =
window.open("","NewWindow","toolbar=no,menubar=yes,location=no,resizable=no,width=450,height=350")

     // Write the info to the window

                            + '<body>'
                            + '<h1>New Window with Parent Form details</h1>');
          myWin.document.write(f.variable(s).value); ///  Write this statement for
each of the variable you want to write
 }

Regds

Murugan K Patham
480 - 990 4200 Ext 2712

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/19 11:31 PM >>>
Hi all,
just stuck here.i want to open a newwindow frm parent window and submit form
of parent to new window how to do this?
any brains.......?
thx
MJ