I developed an app with tomcat and am trying some other servers and noticing
that it's not so easy. can anyone tip me off about what are the typical
differences between application servers and why I can't just package my app
in a war file and deploy it on any server.
My basic goal is to start using ejb's, any tips on what to choose and what
installation snags to look out for.
thanks.

Aur Gal
Dove Solutions