Hi all,

A recent thread out here has me playing with the "scope" attribute of the
<jsp:useBean> tag. Unfortunately, I have hit a wall. When using a bean of
scope="session", which is populated from an HTML form using a
<jsp:setProperty name="foo" property="*"/>. The initial population of the
bean is OK, however when I hit "back" on the browser to make corrections to
the form data, subsequent updates of the beans information are not
successful. This is alleviated by using a bean of scope="request", however
that is not what I need. Anyone encounter this problem and have a
solution???

TIA.

-Pete