Why are you flaming this guy?  What's your problem?  Jeez lighten UP!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Ottinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 6:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A component that generates barcharts.

>Anybody knows where can I find a free component that generates a
barcharts,
>pie and so forth, and saves these grafics as gif, jpeg files?

"The web" is the place to look. It's bad enough that you specify "free,"
meaning that you're not willing to recompense someone else's hard work,
but
worse that you're not even willing to invest the time to go to one of
the
many search engines and look for it yourself.

Another alternative, far preferred from most standpoints, is to do it
yourself; that fits your needs exactly, and then, if you want to, you
can
provide it as open source for free yourself.