From: Joseph Ottinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 8:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: connecting to mssql

I'm almost afraid to answer this one.

For one thing, "I can't find a tutorial on connecting to MSSQL" is JDBC,
not
JSP.

For another, what does this have to do with Wayne's email? Why are you
replying to it?

At any rate: JDBC connection URLs are driver-dependent; you have a lot
of
options, depending on the type of driver, plus the driver supplier. See
http://industry.java.sun.com/products/jdbc/drivers , a URL I posted on
this
very same list (and for very nearly the same reason) a little while
earlier.

Come on, guys, you can do better... small children can do better than
this.
My five-year-old knows how to ask questions to appropriate forums. If he
can
do it...