Thank u for ur reply . i have a vector returned from a servlet hich the jsp
uses for populating it's cmponents on the screen . when i access the elements
of the vector it's throwing me the excepton .

if i am not clear by this please let me know i will send a detailed
discription with the code.

thanking u

Joseph Ottinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I want to know what i the reason for the Exception "Unhandled Exceptions
>Attempt to Flush   a  buffer already flushed"
>
>Anybody could explain me this and how to  avoid it i will be very thank ful
>.

I've seen it before and worked around such things; normally that's a signal
for incorrect design. Give us the *exact* cases in which you're seeing it.