Motion seconded

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ravi Prashanth
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 10:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: a$$holes in the forum

I think the easiest way to block out such a$$holes from this
unfortunately-unmoderated-forum is for everyone to block this guy's email
id and send all his freakin' emails directly to where they came from &
where they deserve to be - the Trash can!!