As I said in the subject, you're posting many many messages full of insults
and other things that are off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that "JSP and MSSQL" is an off topic argument, you shouldn't
continue writing these emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm saying to everybody that continues insulting each other: please,
don't continue writing these OFF TOPIC emails to this Mailing list!!!!! Open
an INSULT-INTERESTS mailing list and go there posting all your angry
messages!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your courtesy.

Robuschi Roberto -------------------- Delfi srl
P.za Ravenet 1/b - 43100 PARMA