Hi,

I am a new user trying to setup tomcat on my home PC a window 98. I have
downloaded the jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1.zip and unzipped it to my directory. I
have also done the following things like set JAVA_HOME to point to my jdk
directory.

After that, I try running the startup file in the bin directory of tomcat.
But the following error as below happened…….

Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Unable to set CLASSPATH dynamically.
Note: To set the CLASSPATH dynamically on Win9x systems
      only DOS 8.3 names may be used in TOMCAT_HOME!
Setting your CLASSPATH statically.
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Out of environment space
Using CLASSPATH:

Starting Tomcat in new window

After this another window pops up and closes and the program just ends
there. Please advise.

Regards,
Julie