Suppose I have a BodyTag. What do I need is to grab the body as
it is, do some preprocessing and execute it only after that. I can pickup
a body in doAfterBody() function and return EVAL_BODY there. But it means
the body was executed once already.
Is it possible to avoid this first execution? In other words is it
possible in the current spec just read the body?

Thank you,
 Dmitry Namiot

ServletShop: java server side programming
http://coldjava.hypermart.net