hi,

  I'm running a simple test.jsp file on our JRun server, everything has been
working fine until I try and use beans. I can compile the file fine, put the
class file on the server, and make sure that the classpath includes the
directory where I'm storing the class. (well, the directory where I'm
storing the subdirectory, since the class is in a package) So my class file
is in d:\jrun\jsm-default\classes\dave directory. Any time I try and use the
bean, I get a 500 error saying

Found 1 semantic error compiling
"d:/Jrun/jsm-default/services/jse/servlets/jsp/javadev/ravage/test.java":
    89. test.getMessage();
        <--------------->
*** Error: No method named "getMessage" was found in type
"jsp/javadev/ravage/test"

the getMessage method EXISTS, the classpath is set properly (from what I can
tell) and I see nothing glaring that I have done wrong. *Please* reply if
you can help me, this is becoming more annoying than simply frustrating.
Thanks in advance for any help. Below is the entire contents of my

-Dave

package ravage;
public class SimpleBean {
  private String message = "No message specified";
  public String getMessage() {
    return(message);
  }
  public void setMessage(String message) {
    this.message = message;