it sounds like you need to reference myPackage.Servlet1.class instead of
mypack.Servlet1.class

-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe Dubourg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JSP/Servlets and JBuilder 4 paths problem

Hi, I'm writing a JSP which must call different servlets,
using the requestDispatcher.forward() function.

The servlet engine has problems finding the servlets.
I have problems with the paths : the server integrated into JBuilder
(tomCat) just can't find the servlet, although I have added almost
everything in my classpath and in the project's search paths.

my jsp contains a line like this:
        myRequestDispatcher =
request.getRequestDispatcher("myPackage.Servlet1");
        myRequestDispatcher.forward();

and I have Servlet1.class in the /classes/mypackage/ directory.

Any idea how to tell tomCat to find the file mypack.Servlet1.class ?

FYI, the files are organized like this (JBuilder 4 default)

myProject/
  src/
    myPackage/
      jsp1.jsp