hi,
     you can use jdbc's CallableStatement class in which you can pass
the stored procedures arguments
Merrill

christian hamann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@java.sun.com> on 02/19/2001
04:13:27 AM

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification
      and reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>