I looked on egroups; there are a few JSP lists already. They don't look very
active, though; maybe that's a good thing. Would you like to set one up, or
shall I? I think if *I* set it up, people wouldn't be able to disassociate
whatever emotion they have about me from the list, so I'd be a liability as
a list owner, unless enough people think that'd be an advantage. ("Scare off
the fearful," I suppose, although I'd never be afraid of someone who
actually stayed on topic, nor do I understand all the heat I seem to
generate.)

Opinions of those who would join?