Hi friends,

It seems that 'session' has some problem with Netscape.  I have Tomcat
installed on my machine.  There is an example of Shopping Cart using
Sessions in Tomcat. It works fine in IE, but in Netscape, it replaces the
earlier entry (there us only 1 item in the cart).

I had faced some other problem in sessions with Netscape (same thing worked
with IE), so I went hunting for a solution and found out that even the
TomCat example is giving problem with Netscape.

Did anybody else face similar problems?  If yes what was the solution.

My Webserver supports jsk1.2.1 and jsdk2.0 only.

Regards,

Dantus