Hai,
There is nothing like global.asa in JSP. I have been also working with ASP
and now I am working in JSP. Welcome to the gang.

Vinay Talwar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Duc Nguyen
                    <ntienduc23@HOTMA        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    IL.COM>                  cc:
                    Sent by: A               Subject:     global file
                    mailing list
                    about Java Server
                    Pages
                    specification and
                    reference
                    <JSP-INTEREST@jav
                    a.sun.com>

                    02/21/01 12:43 AM
                    Please respond to
                    A mailing list
                    about Java Server
                    Pages
                    specification and
                    reference

Hi,

I am new to JSP, I've been developing ASP now I am trying to learn JSP.  I
am wondering if there any method in JSP that allow me to initialize all the
global variable or object etc.  Something that similar to global.asa file.

Thanks,

Duc

JSP-INTEREST". For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set
JSP-INTEREST DIGEST". Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at: