From: Rosario Samanez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 4:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: write File format

hello,
I am doing download to a file and I want that this file that can be
opened
in way text and excel..pero I have problems. in the format.
something like this,
format in txt....
 amount   monto1    monto2
   100         200      300
   200         500       600
and in excel also it must visualize, by columns and separated by rows...
any idea.......
my file is of extension *.csv

while(contador<(columas+1)){
           arrayBytes = new
byte[Integer.parseInt(registro[1][contador-1])];

           campo=registro[0][contador-1]+ ((contador==columas)?

                     campo.getBytes(0,campo.length(),arrayBytes,0);
                     file.write(arrayBytes);
                     contador++;