Anoop Thyagarajan wrote:

> is it possible to access the inner tags properties from the outer tag.
> If possibe please tell me how to do it.

Not directly.  In the doStartTag() method of the outer tag, the system
has no
knowledge of what the body content is going to be.  Likewise, by the
time that
doEndTag() is called on the outer tag, all the inner tag instances are
gone.

The usual mechanism for communication is to do things in the reverse
direction --
have the *inner* tag call methods on the *outer* tag instance in order
to store
things it is interested in.

> Any help will be appreciated.
> thanks.