I'm new to the Java world so forgive me if my question is off-topic here
(and point to the right list(s) please).

I'm working with JBuilder 3 Enterprise. PVCS is at least partially built in.
But I'm having trouble getting it set up.

The problem is re: the archive directory. On client machines, I get an error
saying the archive can't be found. It's apparently looking for a physical
path on the local machine that matched the physical path on the server.

The client has a mapped drive to the where the archive is & I have that
specified in the manage archive screen. But that doesn't seem to make a
difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.