From: Eduardo Miguel Oliveira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 7:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Include a file

Hi

I'm trying to make an include in my JSP with the tag

<jsp:include page="JspToolbar.jsp" flush="true"/>

but I always get the message:

"java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward as OutputStream or
Writer
has already been obtained"

This appends after the code in the include file has been "executed". It
seem
that I have to close the writer somehow. Can anyone help me on this???

Tx

Eduardo Oliveira