hi,
I am posting the entire tld file...
Please note that I have jsw2.0 and no web.xml file.
<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC"-//Sun MicroSystem,Inc.//DTD
JSP TagLibary1.1//EN

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">
 <taglib>
   <tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
   <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
<uri>C:\javawebserver2.0\classes\anurag\HelloTag.class</uri>
   <info>My First Tag </info>
   <shortname>ad</shortname>
 <tag>
  <name>helloworld</name>
<tagclass>anurag.HelloWorldTag</tagclass>
  <bodycontent>empty</bodycontent>
  <info>Hello World Tag </info>
  </tag>
  </taglib>

--- Mayuresh Kadu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > could
u post the relevant part of ur TLD. Perhaps it