Erwin, I don't personally use JavaBeans, however, I did find some
information on the java site that may help you out.  Beyond this I
don't know what else can be said. . . .

<quote>
Java Beans can be used on the server side within the Webserver to
provide some functionality.They can be used to connect to the Backend
where the EJBs are placed.
However,  You can put your Java Beans into the EJB jar file which you
later deploy into the container.  But you cannot deploy your Java Bean
into the container.
</quote>
<quote>
Actually, a JavaBean is any class that follows the getter/setter
methods converntion and has a default constructor. To be absolutely
formal, even getter/setters are not requried, and only a public
constructor is required.
JavaBeans are components that can be assembeled together using
grpahical tools, and whose properties can be set visually using these
tools. A JavaBean exposes a set of properties, and a set of events.
Enterprise JavaBeans are similar to JavaBeans in that they are
components that can be assembeled together to an application. They also
have environment properties, which are similar to a JavaBeans
properties.
However, an Enterprise JavaBean is a Java class which obeys many
contraints defined by the EJB specification and that are not mandatory
for JavaBeans.
While JavaBeans are local classes which usually run on the same JVM as
the caller, EJBs are "server components" which run on a different JVM,
possibly on a different computer, and inside an EJB container.
The details of EJBs are far too complicated to explain on this post.
They are devided into types (session, entity), each types has subtypes
(persistence types, transaction management types), etc.
</quote>