I have to agree.  We have put together a few simple intranet applications
very quickly, but the code that it generates is very hard to maintain - all
that JDBC code in each file - yuck !!!  I am not sure about UltraDev 4, but
in the previous version it would only allow you to use single column primary
keys.  This is a little difficult in larger apps.  I would personally stick
to UltraDev for knocking together prototypes.

Cheers
Lee

_________________________________

Lee Turner