or

Hope it hepls.
Greetings Alex

 +-----------------+
 | Alexander Meyer |
 +-----------------+--------------------------------+
 | Sponackerweg 54                                  |
 | 63808 Haibach                                    |
 | Tel. 0 60 21 / 61 05 35                          |
 | E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        |
 | Homepage http://www.alexmeyer.org                |
 | Zertifikate:                                     |
 | Brainbench Certified Master Java Server Pages    |
 | (JSP 1.1) Developer                              |
 | Brainbench Certified Master PHP 4 Developer      |
 | Brainbench Certified Master JavaScript Developer |
 | Brainbench Certified Master HTML 3.2 Developer   |
 | Brainbench Certified Java 2 Developer            |
 | Brainbench Certified XML Developer               |
 | Brainbench Certified HTML 4 Developer            |
 | Brainbench Certified WWW Concepts Architect      |