Hi friends,

        We have developed a web-based application called
Personal Portfolio System in our
company using JSP, JavaBean, MySql, Apache Web Server
& New Atlanta ServletExec Application
Server. Intially our company has planned to distribute
it as a standalone application to
Home users. I have a few questions with regard to
distribution and installation of this
application.

1. Is there any free install tool through which i can
create an installation kit for our web application.

2. Since we have embedded most of our Java code within
the JSP page (even though this is not the correct way
to do) i want to know whether there is any way to
prevent the user from seeing the code of the JSP page
itself. Now we dont have any option ( because of time
factor ) of converting all the Java code into a bean
or the whole page into a servlet.

3. In the case of MS Access we can give our client(s)
with just the .mdb file with the tables created in it.
Is there anything similar in MySql database also or
else we have to install MySql in our client's system
and create all the tables required for our application
which will be a tedious effort on our part.

4. With regard to Web & Application (servlets/jsp
enabled) server is there any ** free ** integrated
server which includes both Web & Application server in
it.

5. In short we want our JSP based application to run
on our client's system ( Standalone system ) with
minimal installation.

Thanks in advance

Srinivasan.