        From: Erwin
        Sent: la 31.03.2001 11:05
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [OT] UML tools

        Hi people,

        Does anyone know any good UML tool for Windows?
        Rational Rose sounds good, but it's a huge download. I also came
across a
        few freewares but they were all for Unix.

        I need something quick, for my JSP project.

        By the way, do u guys normally use UML tools for designing a JSP
project?
        Are there any other better methods for JSP projects?

        Thanks a ton, guys

        -Erwin

        For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set
JSP-INTEREST DIGEST".