From: Willy LEGIMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Any Project Idea!

Java is great! It offers web development flexibility with Servlets, Java
Server Pages, etc. But they're all Server-side programming. It still lacks
in terms of Client-side features. I still have to use the same old
JavaScript to perform screen-level validation. I'm not a fan of Applets.
In fact, I have written my own call to handle Database validation on the
field level, field data popups, in JavaScript for my project (without the
need to perform a POST and then validate/get the data).

I hope that Sun can come out with its "Clientlets" to make web development
even easier.

Best regards
Will