Hi, Have you ever used O'really ' s MultipartRequest?

        I'm uploading images ok, but ....

        How can I upload a file to a directory which is defined like a
parameter in the same form where is defined the image I am uploading?

        So, If I have to declare my MultipartRequest to read this parameter,
and while I'm declaring this, the file is uploading?

        In other way? How can I read a parameter from a form in
(enctype="multipart/form-data")-mode whitout a MultipartRequest?

        I hope you undestand me.

        Thank you very much

Angel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]