visualsoft-inc.com

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Thomas
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Is it possible to call a bean method via an HTML button
onClick?

Hi,
     I do this in a round about manner,
onClick(), I do a form submit to another jsp page where i call the
bean method, after calling the bean methd I do a jsp:forward back to
the bean method.

Hope this will help.

Regards
John

Bob Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@java.sun.com> on 04/16/2001 12:02:56
PM

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification
      and reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>