Hi All,

I am from ASP background, and have worked with MTS etc.

I have joined another project where the system design was made considering
JavaBeans, but now we want to use EJB.

As I have to explore the impact of it on the system architecture as such,
design and development I would like to know your opinion on the same.

How straightforward it is or will it invite major (or any) design changes?

Any suggestions, issues, alerts, comments are welcome !!

Thanks in advance !!

~Shahaji.Kadam