Software Engineer.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ray O'Leary
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 3:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Creating Objects with UML and Java.

"The Unified Modelling Language User Guide Guide" by Booch, Rumbaugh &
Jacobson, while not specific to Java, worked really well for me.  I started
really working with Java about 20 months ago, so I may not be the best
source for recommendations, but I found it very helpful.