Hello Everyone....

I'm using the solution here
(http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/04/05/upload.html) to do my
file uploading from client to server. Basically it states for the form
containing the "file" component, the action should be to send it to
FileUpload.jsp which does the following:

<jsp:useBean id="myid" scope="session" class="my.path.to.class.Class" />

<%
myid.uploadClientFile(request);
%>

When the uploadClientFile method completes I need to automattically go
back to the previous jsp page. In short this is for a wizard. So really
going "back to the previous jsp page" is really refreshing the orginal
jsp page who had a form on it go to FileUpload.jsp.

--
Jim Snyder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]