try
"start iexplorer.exe c:\\help.htm"

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of sharma Sumeet
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Urgent !!!!

hi All
 i wna open IE from java Application  it works on My machine NT SERVER 4.0
IE Version 4.0

This code goes on to open IE for me ......on my machine but ir does not work
on
NT WS and with Version 5.0
try{
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("explorer.exe C:\\Program
Files\\iNetBilling\\sisl\\inetbill\\Help\\Help1.htm");
}catch(java.io.IOException io){
io.printStackTrace();
}

This code nither works on my machine NT Server nor on NT WS
try{
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("iexplore.exe C:\\Program
Files\\iNetBilling\\sisl\\inetbill\\Help\\Help1.htm");
}catch(java.io.IOException io){
io.printStackTrace();
}

gives me IOException