Dear All,

I wanna know if there is any way to restrict the user from seeing source
code of web page
(i.e by right clicking on page).I.e whenever he gives rigth click on page he
shouldn't see the
pop-up menu usually comes,instead he should be warned with a message/alert
pop-up window
mentioning deneid message.

If anybody knows the procedure ,please let me know...(***preferably with
appropriate code****)

Thanx in advance...

Rgds
padmakar neelapareddy.

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have
received this message in error.