> Can somebody please tell me of his or her experience how
> can I avoid a double submit in a form?.

 It depends on why you need to avoid a double submit. If
it's something trivial, then you can just use javascript.
If it's something important, then you can't rely on the
client. Detect the double submit on the server side. One
way is to include a hidden field with a serial number in
the form. If you get the same serial number twice, you
know something is wrong.

--
Christopher St. John [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com