Hey Shirley,
  So basically you never knew how to program in JSP (and maybe Java),
and your company just suddenly assigned you a JSP/Java project which
requires you to finish in 2 weeks?  I am curious because, lets say if
you knew OOP, then it'll take your 1 week to learn JSP/Java.  Okay, it
may take you a bit longer to get a hang of programming it.  Because it
just seem like you are probably a HTML writer and the questions you
are asking is like asking someone write the JSPs for you.  This is how
it appears to me, please enlighten me otherwise though. =)

Okay to answer your question.  use HttpSession's setAttribute and
getAttribute.