Hi all,
Im new to JSP. Trying to create an e-commerce web site
using JSP alone.
Im usinf MS Acess as my database and im wondering how
i would go about making a connection to it using JSP.
If anyone knows or knows some web page explaining how
to do it that would be great.
Thanks
Ruaidhri Fernandes

--- Ashish Shrestha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Celeste Haseltine wrote:
> > I must admit that I had not heard of the FreeTDS
> driver.  I've already
> > purchased a Type 4 JDBC driver, but just out of
> curiousity, is FreeTDS a
> > type 4 driver, or a type 2?  For my production
> internet application, I
> > needed a Type 4 driver, and one that included the
> extended API.
>
> It is a Type 4 driver, but I think the
> implementation is not
> complete.
> --
> a s h i s h @ j d g n p . o r g
> Get Headlines 0.5.2 for free at
> http://headlines.sourceforge.net/

> body: "signoff JSP-INTEREST".
> For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body:
> "set JSP-INTEREST DIGEST".

=====
"If a rabbit's foot is so lucky,..... what happened to the rabbit?"