>From: Celeste Haseltine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Use EJB in JSP
>Joseph,
>
>Thanks for the web link.  I was in the process of getting ready to write
>some custom tags for our project that JRUN server 3.1's custom tag library
>does not cover.  I found a some of the tags I needed in Orion's util tag
>lib.

Yeah, Orion's taglibs are pretty good.

>I did a web search yesterday for free JSP/XML tag libraries and got a
>pretty
>good list.  Unfortunately, most of the links I "hit" on were all located on
>the same server, which I found out this morning is no longer in business.
>And I have been unsuccessful in finding out where the owners have "moved"
>their tag libraries (assuming that they have done so).  Are there other
>free
>tag libraries that you are aware of for JSP pages?  If so, could you post
>the links for those sites here when you get a chance.

Which server? If it's epesh.com, then... uh... as soon as I negotiate
OpenSRS again it should be back up. If it's not... depends.
jakarta.apache.org has a lot of taglibs that go about half as far as they
should. A lot of MY taglibs are on http://www.opensymphony.com (taglibs are
in CVS there: formtags, transformtags, webcompass); you can also check
http://jspin.com and http://jsptags.com for more.