From: Jimmy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 7:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Another EJB in JSP

Hello...

I made my own EJB and can be successfully compiled and archived into JAR
file.
I also succeeded in deploying this EJB into Weblogic 5.1.0 ( I noticed : "1
EJB deployed" message).

But when I make a reference into this BEAN from JSP :

<jsp:useBean id="mybean" class="yasa.ejb.myejb.mybean">
</jsp:useBean>

Believe me, those package name is correct !

The browser said java error...(something about missing class) and at the
weblogic console there are
a lot of exception message.

Why my bean cannot be recognized by the JSP eventhough it can be deployed
successfully ?

thank you