Is this header information visible alongwith the message body or you have to
click "Delivery Information"
to see this header information.
        I had used Javamail earlier with Lotus Notes as the SMTP server , my
outgoing mails showed only the
message body , but when I click on delivery information I can see all the IP
address and routing information.
But that is true for all my emails , even other than the ones sent out by
JavaMail API. I think its Lotus Notes that
is attaching  this additional info and not javamail api , but I am not sure .

Santosh

Meraj Beg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/15/2001 02:33:48 PM

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>