Actually This book was written in 2001 (I know since I help to write it)
I used all the current versions of Tomcat (well version 4 b2), and JDOM and
various other specifications in the materials. The reason Wrox was able to
get the book out quickly is they had many good authors and editors working
on it at once. It was quite amzing to watch everything in action.

Casey Kochmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.jspinsider.com