Hi all,
Sorry for sending in this question again but nothing I
try is working. I've tried setting the response
headers to control the cache and Ive tried setting the
meta eqiv tags but I still have my problem.
When the user hits the back button the previous pages
is still there, I'm assuming its coming from the
cache.
I read IE5 has a few problems but I can't resolve them
with the fixes. If anyone has ever resovled a problem
similar to this could they let me know how they did
it?
Thanks
Rui

=====
"If a rabbit's foot is so lucky,..... what happened to the rabbit?"