From: M. Simms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 3:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MVC, EJBs and Oracle

1) You of course "stress tested" with implementation with something like
Mercury's tools and such that would simulate 1000+ users hitting the submit
button at the same time ?

2) You of course compared this design to an MVC servlet/JSP implementation
using regular Beans and a pooled connection to the database ?

if not, then:
        a) perform #1 for 100, 1000, 10000 simulated users
        b) perform #2 for 100, 1000, 10000 simulated users
        c) compare testing results of #1 to #2

THEN YOU CAN COME TO SOME VALID CONCLUSIONS.

BTW: You of course are not deploying EJB's for read-only queries, right ?