Hi,

I am creating a rowset in an sql database function.
I then need to adjust each rows content and possible add extra columns
before passing back to callable statement in my javabean.
Can any one tell me what the sytax is to loop through my rowset and
manipulate the rowset fields?
Example funtion:
************

Function list_transactions  (
   p_cust_id      IN customers.cust_id%TYPE,
   p_inst_id      IN customers.inst_id%TYPE,
   p_supply_type  IN  customers.supply_type%TYPE
   ) return mytransactions  AS

  rc            mytransactions;

BEGIN

  open rc for SELECT tran_date, tran_amnt
       FROM TRANSACTIONS
        WHERE cust_id     = p_cust_id

*** Now I need to alter the contents of each record
*** of rc before returning it.
 return rc;

EXCEPTION

   WHEN OTHERS THEN