From: Jann VanOver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 30, 2001 5:05:15 PM GMT
Subject: Re: URGENT How TO Handle (MULTIPLE FORMS)

Hmmm ... I don't see any JSP here.

Please folks, let's try to re-route HTML and Javascript questions to other
resources.  We should all be learning to tell the difference between what
can be done with JSP vs. what can be done with Javascript or HTML or
Applets.  Just answering these off topic questions doesn't help teach anyone
about JSP.

http://irt.org/ is an excellent resource for MANY other web programming
questions.  The person posting the question could and SHOULD go there with
HTML and Javascript questions, not HERE.