You can also try PoolMan (forgot the URL).

You just use jdbc:poolman://yourdatabase instead of the real
url.
Configure poolman using the poolman.xml

code the program as you normally do without a connection
pool or cache.

when you do someConnection.close() instead of closing it
just returns it to the pool.

Ashish
a x h i x h @ y a h o o . c o m