Jim

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Shawn Zhu
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JSP-INTEREST] jrun:sendmail

If using CDONTS worked for you on the same machine, that means
you have a smtp server.  now you just need to figure out what to put
in props.put("mail.smtp.host", "smtp.jspinsider.com");

You need to substitute "mail.smtp.host" to the hostname of your smtp
server.