Hi i dont know where to look for tut. (I looked in Java Server Pages
from scratch) but I'll try explaneing it to you
1) you must declair your HTML form as:
<form action="a_target" method=post enctype="multipart/form-data">
2)<input type="file" name="a_name">

3) in the servlet somthin' like:

public String getNextLine() throws Exception
{
        int actual;

        StringBuffer strBuff = new StringBuffer();
        sis.readLine (buffer,0,1000);
        if (actual > 0)
        {
                for ( int i = 0; i < actual; i++ )