From: sufi malak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 10:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: off topic (javascript popup window selection) ???

Hi, I was looking for this in some javascripts sites , but could not find
it, please if you know a web site that has done it , show me the link, or if
you have done it, I will appreciate your help.

from a parent window the user has two radi buttons YES and NO
when the user click in one of them, a pop up window show up with several
checked box, from that pop up window the user can check one or more checked
boxes, then click select button, the popup window disappears and in the
parent window under the radio button selected the user can see the value
selected.

Thanks lot