Hi,

I am not sure whether I should use Connection Pooling or Not. In an intranet
application where the connections for the number of concurrent users at
anytime (lets say 20) is supported by the database, is there an advantage to
using Connection Pooling? Could there be problems if we get a connection at
login, save it in a Bean with session scope and use it through out the
client session and disconnect at logout?

Hope someone can shred some light.
Thanks.
Chintha